Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
On the first day of Paddy's murder trial, Maura gains insight into her father from Hope. Korsak opens up about Cavanaugh's tragic past. And in an unexpected twist, Maura must decide which side she's on when she and Jane unravel a shocking secret about Paddy and Hope that affects them all.
***This section contains SPOILERS. Read ahead at your own risk.*** Click here to skip to credits.
In 1993, Paddy Doyle was responsible for the death of Lt. Cavanaugh's wife and child. Arson Detective Calvin Ghetts, who died recently, has been connected to Doyle, causing the court to consider letting him out on bond. Frost, Maura and Jane find photos in the exhaust pipe of a confiscated vehicle, which leads Maura to talk to Hope as the photos connect her to Doyle. She had helped bandage Doyle after he set Cavanaugh's apartment on fire. Hope must now testify in court. Maura, Korsak, and Jane go there and learn Cavanaugh is preparing to kill Doyle in the bathroom. Maura talks him out of it by saying Hope will testify against Doyle.
- Angie Harmon as Detective Jane Rizzoli
- Sasha Alexander as Dr. Maura Isles
- Jordan Bridges as Officer Frankie Rizzoli, Jr.
- Lee Thompson Young as Detective Barry Frost
- Bruce McGill as Detective Vince Korsak
- Lorraine Bracco as Angela Rizzoli
- Brian Goodman as Sean Cavanaugh
- Sharon Lawrence as Hope Martin
- Rick Peters as AUSA King
- Paul Perri as Attorney Walsh
- Denise Dowse as Judge
- Angela Elayne Gibbs as Shirley Ghetts
- Makinna Ridgway as Linda Cavanaugh
- John Doman as Patrick "Paddy" Doyle
- Clint Carmichael as Court Security Officer
- Jeannine Cota as Legal Reporter
- C.J. Dobbs as Irish Mobster
- Paxton the Dog as Jo Friday
- Jabari Simba as Officer Jenkins