Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The series of novels feature the Boston Police Department Detective Jane Rizzoli, the Chief Medical Examiner of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Dr. Maura Isles, and their other colleagues at work, detectives Korsak, Frost, Crowe, and FBI Agent Dean.
- The Surgeon
- The Apprentice
- The Sinner
- Body Double
- The Mephisto Club
- The Bone Garden; loosely a part of the series
- The Keepsake / Keeping the Dead
- Ice Cold / The Killing Place
- Freaks; short story
- The Silent Girl
- John Doe; short story
- Last to Die
- Die Again
- I Have A Secret (expected publication - August 2017)
- Detective Jane Rizzoli
- Detective Vince Korsak
- Detective Barry Frost
- Dr. Maura Isles
- Detective Thomas Moore
- Detective Darren Crowe
Changes made to the TV show
- The most notable/confusing difference after reading the books is that they kind of switched the appearance of the characters. Maura is depicted as tall, lean, rather cream faced with black hair in the books. And Jane is small and more Italian looking... which is opposed to the appearance of the characters in the series.
- One of the most notable difference of the show from the books is the relationship between Jane Rizzoli & Maura Isles. In the show, they are depicted as very close best friends, while in the books, their connection is merely professional.
- For list of books: Author Website